The NSF mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today. It is valued by consumers, manufacturers, retailers and regulatory agencies worldwide.
The NSF certification mark on a product means that the product complies with all standard requirements. NSF conducts periodic unannounced inspections and product testing to verify that the product continues to comply with the standard.
The mark also provides:
● Knowledge that an impartial review against established criteria or guidelines has been conducted
● Evidence that product labeling and claims have been objectively reviewed by a trusted third party
● A way to differentiate your product from your competitors’ and gain advantage in the market
● Evidence of your organization’s company-wide commitment to quality, compliance and safety
● Backing by a team of professionals dedicated to public health and safety operating in more than 170 countries around the world
Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects .
Product is Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with the lead content requirements for “lead free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
Sanlixin since 1993,specizlizes in designing and manfacturing all kinds of fluid solenoid valve......